Avocate au Barreau de Marseille
Mail : email@example.com
Tél : +33 7 65 83 34 78
Founder of Arborescence, Jenny Waszek practices in the fields of commercial contracts and digital law.
Strong of her French and German origins, Jenny Waszek holds a double master’s degree in French and German law from the Universities of Paris I Sorbonne and Cologne (L.L.B.) and a Master’s degree in General Private Law from the University of Paris II-Panthéon Assas.
After having practiced for several years in Paris with a renowned law firm at the Conseil d’Etat and the Cour de Cassation (SCP Bénabent), the two French Supreme Courts, Jenny Waszek obtained the University of Paris Sorbonne IT degree – Digital and Data Law.
Jenny Waszek regularly publishes articles on the latest legal and economic news.
She provides training to in-house counsel and lawyers on the drafting of commercial and digital contracts, in France and abroad.
She has developed a specific expertise in the renewable energy sector.
Involved in civil life, Jenny Waszek has assisted several non profit organizations in their compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Jenny Waszek has opened her own practice in Marseille. She also has a monthly office in Paris.
In her private life, Jenny Waszek participates in creative writing workshops. If you are in need of inspiration, she will always have a good novel to advise you!
Languages: English, German, French.
– Member of the ACE (Association des Avocats Conseils d’Entreprise)
– Member of the Association of French and German Lawyers (DFM Alumnis)
– Volunteer of the legal force of the Women’s Foundation
– Founder of the “chères consoeurs” network
Examples of her latest interventions:
– Resolution of a commercial dispute relating to the late delivery of a solar panel
– Resolution of a land dispute relating to the breach of a promise to build lease
– Drafting of general conditions of service for computer maintenance (BtoB)
– Consultation on an employee’s right of access to his employer and preparation of response documentation
– Commercial contracts, Consumer & Distribution, specially E-Commerce
– Protection of personal data
– Commercial Dispute Resolution
– Legal training for in-house Lawyers and companies